We at Buddy’s Home Furnishings expect that you’re like us—always trying to find simple ways to save a few bucks. Instead of skimping, we look for ways we can save money on all the things we regularly buy, like groceries and gas.
We use the following sites to save a little (or sometimes a lot) of money, so that we can stretch those dollars just a little bit more without sacrificing a thing.
- The Krazy Coupon Lady – This two-woman team has a straightforward approach. They tell you where to go, what to buy, when to buy it, and how much you’ll save. This includes groceries, household goods, clothes, baby supplies, and more.
- Money Saving Mom – Similar to Krazy Coupon Lady, this website has information on grocery deals, coupons, freebies, managing money, and more.
- She Saved – This mom-run website is dedicated to finding ways to save money on food, travel, and more and then sharing them with you.
- All You – All You is a site focused on finding ways for you to live well for less money.
- Retail Me Not – Quickly look up a store you plan to visit and you’ll often find a money-saving coupon waiting to be used.
- Gas Buddy – Find the cheapest gas in your area.
- Fat Wallet – Use Fat Wallet to find great online deals and earn cash back on your purchases.
- Super Cook – A lot of money goes into eating out, but it seems like there’s never anything in the fridge. Tell Super Cook what you have in your fridge right now and it’ll tell you what meals you can make.
- Living Social – Don’t forget to have some fun while you’re saving all this money. Use Living Social to find amazing deals on things to do in your area.
- Groupon – Like Living Social, Groupon has great deals on things to do in your area, as well as huge discounts on a wide range of goods.
Gone are the days where you had to go without to save money. These days, a little planning can save you a lot of money.